Friday, January 14, 2011

weekend.

Today is Friday which means tomorrow is the weekend. Yay. After school today I'm going to go workout at the YMCA and then finally a night of relaxation. I have the night off so I can just chill out. Yesterday I visited Wayne State College's campus and loved it. I'm dead set on going there. The entire campus is amazing and the cafeteria has a Taco Bell haha :), which is awesome. I met a girl while I was there and we hung out after my tour and interview which was a lot of fun. We have similar interests which made it easy to get along with her and this way I will know someone when I go to Wayne. The only thing that wasn't good about missing school was missing all of my classes and having to do all of the makeup work today. Which, in most cases, was a trillion pages of notes. So...I get to start my weekend with a hand cramp the size of Texas. SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment