Monday, February 28, 2011
this week.
My parents left for Cabo on Saturday afternoon before Winter Royalty so they didn't even get to see me in my dress :( I had the hardest test of my life today in Anatomy and Physiology. I failed it for sure. Tomorrow I get off work early to go to the Panthers district boys game. My brother is a freshman and can't drive yet and so I have to take him to school everyday. He informs me today that he needs to get to school early the rest of the week which means I have to wake up earlier. GREAT. I'm not a morning person. March 1st is my mom's birthday but she's in Cabo so we won't get to celebrate until she gets back. boooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so jealous of Kristin and Brett! Tell your momma HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me! She's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete