Medical Terminology is stressing me out! We received a 23 page, 200 question review sheet and we have to know all of it for the test. The whole thing is pretty much vocabulary so it is A LOT of memorization. I spent nearly every night this week working on it only to find out that I had a million things wrong on it...so I need to correct that. I normally wouldn't be this worried about a test but if you get an 86% or above it counts as college credit!
May 12th is such a crazy/busy day. At 8:30 A.M., I have National Honor Society pictures. Following that, we have Graduation rehearsal for the ceremony. At 2:30, I have to decorate for a dinner for the National Honor Society Induction of new students at 5:30. After that, I have Awards Night in the Johnny Carson that I have to be at for National Honor Society. Also, sometime during the day, I have to take a picture for the yearbook for the Nucor Foundation Scholarship.
No comments:
Post a Comment