Monday, January 24, 2011

bad mood.

Today is just not my day. The second my alarm went off this morning, I already knew it wasn't going to be a good day. First, I woke up late. Then, I got a text from my friend saying that there was a student council meeting in like 15 minutes which was really bad because I had to go pick up my cousin yet. I was late but Mr. Cover didn't care. Then, I have to work tonight which is going to be super stressful because the girls have a gymnastics competition this weekend in Columbus. This is my first time coaching at a competition and I'm pretty nervous because it is a lot of pressure. On top of this, I have other drama going on that I don't even want to talk about it. I am really hoping that the rest of the week gets A LOT better. ughh!

3 comments:

  1. Kelci i know how it is... im having a bad day too. hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks Amanda.. same to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things unwind for you a little bit. Try taking a breather or just getting some time to yourself so you can relax. Maybe go for a walk since it's getting warmer? :)

    ReplyDelete