Thursday, January 20, 2011
Illuminati.
Ok, so last night I was on google for like two hours. My brother told me that one of his friends has been talking about the Illuminati. He began telling me all of these stories about them and I was instantly intrigued. The Illuminati is a group of people that worship the devil and sell their souls to him. They are possessed by demons. Many celebrities, such as Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Tu-Pac, and Jay-Z, are said to be a part of it. They believe that they are going to take over the world in 2012. I just thought it was so interesting. Supposively, Obama is part of it too. There is so much information out there about it. The videos on You-Tube are full of the best info though. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am very interested in this too, but not because of the 2012 thing. I like the history behind everything. This group was formed a long time ago to be against the pope and try to bring down the italian vatican. It is very interesting stuff. The movie Angel's and Demons talks about it a lot and it is pretty accurate, you should watch it.
ReplyDeleteKelci, let's get a group together and watch Angels and Demons!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm not sure that I believe in the whole 2012 thing. But I think the whole thing is super crazy. I really, really want to rent Angels and Demons and see how it all ties in.
ReplyDeleteCari, I really want to! Can we please? :)
ReplyDelete