Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesdayyy.

I was really enjoying my snow days and was rather mad when my alarm went off today. I pretty much spent both of my snow days and most of my weekend with Cari and Brooke playing cards. Our favorite game is pitch...and we're definitely addicted. Monday and Tuesday consisted of playing cards and working. I am an instructor at Norfolk YMCA Gymnastics and this week is the start of a new session. This means that parents get to come in and watch me which is super scary. It's frustarting getting a new batch of kids that don't know much about gymnastics. Tomorrow I have an interview at Wayne State College for the RHOP scholarship. I want to be a nurse and this scholarship will pay for full tuition at Wayne State and then I would receive automatic acceptance into the University of Nebraska Medical Center. I made it to the finalist stage so I am excited to see what they have to say.     =]

2 comments: